Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gone

I wrote a new song. Trying to put some music to it.
These are the lyrics to it. Tell me what you think.

Gone - Jennifer Knapp


No more games
I'm done with this fight
Coming out of the shadows 
and into the light


Can't face the fear
That I'm not what you wanted
I'll just say goodbye
So I'm no longer taunted

CHORUS

Wake me from this nightmare
All I want is something to feel 
I'm drowning inside your heart
And this pain is so real


I just can't accept it
Don't wanna regret it
Flying through darkness
Is this my own sentence?


Who are you to deny me?
You don't even know who I am
So just walk by me
I won't let you break me again


CHORUS
Wake me from this nightmare
All I want is something to feel
I'm drowning inside your heart
And this pain is so real


So real. So real. 
When is it my time to heal?
So long, so long.
No more tears, my darling I'm 
Gone.
___________________________________
These lyrics are property of Jennifer Knapp. Any unauthorized reproduction or copying of them is strictly prohibited.
Contact me for further information.







No comments:

Post a Comment