Sunday, June 27, 2010

Six Months Pregnant with Alivia Grace

Today I am officially six months pregnant with Alivia. She's quite the kicker. I can already see her kicking me on the outside. Tonight, we were all watching her kick me and laughing every time we'd see her. Anthony couldn't believe how hard she could kick already. He thought for sure she had to be hurting me but it didn't hurt at all. She's definitely the most active of all three babies so far. Aidan and Ava were quiet during the day and kicked up a storm at night. Alivia not only kicks up a storm at night as well, but thinks it's fun to do all day long, too.


I go for my next check up on Tuesday. I know they're probably going to want me to do the glucose tolerance test, but I don't think I'm going to do it. I haven't had any problems with gestational diabetes in the past, and the test itself makes me really sick, since I had gastric bypass and the stuff I have to drink does not digest well at all. I'm excited to hear her heartbeat again. July 15th we go for our 3D ultrasound. I can't wait to see her little face! It's always so amazing to see them like they were right there.


This pregnancy seems to be just flying by. I can't believe I'm six months already. The last trimester is right around the corner. And she will be here before we know it! It seems like this one is going so much faster because I know it's my last one and I'm trying to hold on to every little part of it for as long as I can so that I don't forget or something. If circumstances were different and I could be a stay at home Mom, I would have even more kids, but that's just not the case for me, so three will have to be enough. And I think it's plenty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment