Thursday, June 24, 2010

So here it is. My new and improved blog. Try to contain your enthusiasm!

It's been almost 24 weeks into my third pregnancy. So far, it's been mostly smooth sailing. I feel much better now than I thought I would. I have my fair share of aches and pains, but it's nothing unmanageable with the help of a massage and an adjustment here and there from my chiropractors. I used to think chiropractic was a big joke until I actually gave them a shot. What a difference! This baby has by far been the most active of all three. She is a little girl, due October 17th, and her name is Alivia Grace. Her brother, Aidan is about to turn seven and her big sister Ava Marie just turned three in May. Those two are like night and day and have really started into the sibling rivalry already. When I think about Alivia joining the madness, I get really nervous. However, my fiancé Anthony will be here this time to help out, whereas when I had Ava, I was alone. Thank God he will be here to help because I don't know how I would handle the stress alone this time. If Alivia is born around her due date, she will be a Libra. Libras are supposed to be easygoing and sociable, idealistic and peaceable. If she's later than the 22nd of October, she will be a Scorpio. Scorpios are obstinate, powerful, determined and forceful. Ohhh boy. This girl better take on the Libra characteristics or I'm in for quite the challenge! But either way, my family is growing by leaps and bounds and I couldn't be more excited about it. I've always wanted a big family of my own, and I'm making that happen. Will Anthony and I ever get married? Most likely, eventually we will. But that's the least of our worries right now. We've gotta focus on the baby and getting ready for her big debut before we can worry about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment