Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet Baby Alivia Grace ♥

I call her my Sunshine Girl. She's almost too good to be true. She's so happy all of the time, always smiling. She very rarely ever cries. She's the best baby a Mom could ever ask for. I love all of my kids with all of my heart, but today, my sweet Sunshine Girl turns six months old and I'm really missing her, with me being at work today. It's already been half a year. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by. I wish she could stay small enough to cuddle in my arms forever but she seems to be growing up even faster just because she is my last baby.


My Sweet Baby Alivia Grace... I waited for you for what seemed like an eternity at the end of my pregnancy, and now you're already six months old. Where does the time go? I can't wait to see what kind of little lady you're going to grow up to be, but please take your time!

Thank you for making me smile everyday and for picking me to be your Mom.
Happy Half-Birthday!

I love you so much!
xoxoxoxoxox

Alivia Grace - 6 Months Old


No comments:

Post a Comment